Thickness measurement systems for harshest environments
thicknessCONTROL 920x thickness measurement systems are extremely robust in terms of their mechanical design and measurement technology. Due to the high data density, their discrete laser line technology enables high performance signal processing which provides stable measurements even on emulsions, steam and highly polished surfaces. The systems are designed as solid steel framed strcutures and are equipped with efficient cooling mechanisms, making them suitable for use in harsh environments. Furthermore, blue laser sensors can be used in order to measure on red-hot glowing materials.
- Wide choice of different measuring ranges Measurement frame from steel for large widths
- Proven protection and cleaning concepts for harsh ambient conditions
- Multi-touch capability, gesture-controlled analysis and control software
- Application-specific sensor technology (red or blue laser)
- Patented temperature-compensated system