Color measurement systems for coating, finishing and liquids
colorCONTROL ACS7000 is one of the most advanced inline color measuring systems in the world. Unlike conventional technologies, this system recognizes colors not just by comparing them to reference values, but also by using the reflection spectrum to ensure unique identification. Due to its very high measurement speed, the colorCONTROL ACS7000 is suitable for applications where colors and shades have to be examined on-the-fly and to very high accuracies. Due to the extremely high measurement accuracy, the system is also applied in laboratories, e.g. in industrial Research and Development. Different sensor models are available to suit various measurement tasks.
- Measurement speed: max. 2 kHz
- Non-contact measurements
- Color value resolution ΔE ≤ 0.08 (5 nm)
- Color spaces: XYZ; L*a*b* or L* u* v*
- Reference colors: 15 learned spectra
- Adjustable illuminants: A, C, D65, D50, D75, E, F4, F7, F11
- Standard observer: 2°, 10° (adjustable)
- Web browser operation
- Outputs: Ethernet/EtherCAT, RS422, digital I/O
Standard sensor ACS1
The standard sensor ACS1 is used for common measuring tasks. The transmitter and the receiver inside the sensor are arranged at an angle of 30°/0° to each other, producing a working distance of 50 mm. An optionally available adapter permits applying the sensor even in tactile measurements.
- Measurement distance: 50 mm
- Measurement geometry: 30°x:0°
- Measurement spot: ø 9 mm
Circular sensor ACS2
The circular sensor ACS2 is used for color measurement of structured and highly reflective surfaces as well as lustrous metals. In the sensor, 24 lighting optics are circularly arranged around the receiving optics and provide a constant lighting permitting that the measurement can be executed independently from the angular position of the measurement object. There are two ACS2 versions with different measurement distance and spot size.
- Measurement distance: 28 mm / 27.5 mm / 28.5 mm
- Measurement geometry: 45°c:0°
- Measurement spot: ø5 / 3x2 mm / 9 mm
Transmission sensor ACS3
The transmission sensor ACS3 is applied for measurements of self-luminous objects and transparent objects as well. Measuring the color of self-luminous objects requires only the receiver unit, whereas a transmitter and a receiver unit are necessary when detecting transparent objects. The transmitter and the receiver unit can easily be fixed by means of a mounting set.
- Measurement distance: max. 300 mm
- Measurement geometry: transmission
- Measurement spot: ø 5 / ø 9 mm / 3x2 mm (at a measurement distance up to 200 mm)