Micro-Epsilon already offers a large range of integration and evaluation tools for laser profile scanners. This range is now complemented with other tools, which enable to check the transmission functionality between SMART scanners and a PLC based on the corresponding transmission protocol in order to determine whether the sensor transmits the data properly.
- Checking the Modbus functionality
- Recording measured values
- Sensor control (e.g. Laser on/off), Loading user mode, ...)
- Checking UDP functionality
- Recording measured values even with high profile frequencies
- Source code available