For displacement, distance and position measurements, the capaNCDT 62xx capacitive system offers precise distance measurement and can be easily integrated. Equipped with the new PROFINET interface, it can be integrated into an Industrial Ethernet environment even faster and with less wiring effort. Real-time measurements at full sensor performance are also possible.
In addition to the excellent price-performance ratio, the modular design allows up to four channels to be combined in a simple manner. The sensor is parameterized and configured directly via Industrial Ethernet. The compact controller can be used as a benchtop unit, wall-mounted unit or DIN rail-mounted via an adapter.
The controller is available in four basic versions and can be combined with different demodulators depending on the requirements of the measurement task. The capaNCDT 6240 system is compatible with all Micro-Epsilon sensor models.
Advantages at a glance
- Unique combination of precision, modularity and possible interfaces
- Modular system can be expanded by up to four channels
- Parameterization via web interface without additional software installation
- Flexible mounting via wall and DIN rail or as a benchtop unit
- Excellent price/performance ratio